Join a Six-Time Top Workplace in Minnesota
We’ve been providing services for more than 44 years, support approximately 450 individuals, and employ more than 500 dedicated team members—and we’d love to make you one of them! We are proud to offer you a career you can be proud of.
Did You Know?
- 99% of team members feel they are part of something meaningful (taken from our 2020 employee satisfaction survey).
- 98% of our team members believe CCRI operates with strong values and ethics (taken from our 2020 employee satisfaction survey).
- 99% of team members would recommend CCRI to their friends as a great place to work. (taken from our 2020 employee satisfaction survey).
CCRI supports more than 450 people in Clay County. We have 36 gorgeous homes, apartments, and townhomes in our 24-hour program. We also support individuals who live in their own homes or in their family home.
Our support services are as unique as each of the people we serve, which allow us to offer a variety of career opportunities.
CCRI provides comprehensive benefits, on-going training opportunities, team member recognition programs, scholarship opportunities and competitive salaries.
All team members enjoy the following benefits:
- Flexible Schedules
- Casual Dress Code
- 401(k) 4% Match and 100% Vested
- Holiday Pay—Nine Holidays Recognized
- Employee Assistance Program
- Health Insurance
- Tuition Assistance
- Chris Loe & Jessica Rick Memorial Scholarship
- Tuition Grant with Rasmussen College
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness
- Minnesota Future Together Grants
Benefit eligible team members enjoy:
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Medical and Dependent Care Flex Spending Accounts
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Term Life Insurance
- Short- and Long-term Disability Insurance
- Paid Vacation and Sick Time